The Blog with no name

Monday, January 08, 2007

New Years Resolutions?

News Years resolutions happen every year. Many people make such resolutions in order to improve on themselves. Some might make resolutions to lose weight, and others might make resolutions to save money. The question is do these resolutions work. They are not magic, they only work if the person is truly willing to commit to the resolution they have made.
This past year has flown by for me. I can hardly believe 2007 is here. Have I made 2006 worth it? Well I don't really know. I would say that it was neither all good or all bad. I wish I would not have had so much work to do throughout the last year. I also wish I hadn't always put it off until the last minuet. I think that this next year will be a challenge as well as a break from my work. The second half of my senior year looks like it will be a lot easier than the first as far as work goes. Also I look forward to going to college in the fall of 2007. This year I will try not to put off my work until the last minuet. Instead I will try to work on it a little at a time. Also since I am going to college in the fall, I want to have as much fun as possible until I leave. Lastly I hope to be able to spend more time practicing karate than I have this last year.
All in all I think this next year will turn out good if I can stick to my resolutions. I guess the thing to do will these types of goals is to do your best at them and if you screw up just try again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Technorati Profile
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com